Beaybox Battle Beaybox Battle

I have watched this about 6 times already. As mentioned, the syncing is awesome. Great job on this!

Dancing Monkey Dancing Monkey

Always have and always will love your animations.

JoeCartoon responds:

thanks larry!!!

: Gay Marriage : : Gay Marriage :

Couldn't agree more. Love it.

I Can't Escape I Can't Escape

Awesome game! reminds me of the old 3D windows screen saver... lol

The Last Door: Prologue The Last Door: Prologue

I agree Sharkbite78, this game doesn't need money to be finished. I like what you have so far. You should just finish the game instead of asking for money.

Card Monsters Card Monsters

Only problem I've come across is that rarely in battle there will be a delay after selecting an action. It then shows a loading bar with a caption of what I was trying to do, then after maybe a second the loading bar hits 100% and the game continues. I love this game. I just wish I started playing it sooner.

link from beyond the grave link from beyond the grave

@MasterKnights
You are a fool and should log off the internet. This is an amazing piece of art and you are retarded.

You: "this is stupid."
Me: I beg the differ.

You: "link was supposed to have a full body."
Art: Link is coming from the ground. If you are buried underground, you want to climb out. If you are half way out, only your torso up can be seen. Link has a full body, you just can't see it.

You: "a temple filled with booby traps just so link couldnt get out?"
ANY ZELDA GAME: What temple does not have booby traps? Again, you're retarded.

You: "link wanting revenge on hyrule?"
Imagination: Maybe he didn't know that Zelda was under a spell and he thought she turned on him. He then in turn would want revenge. This could be a stretch, but At least I'm using my imagination (something you apparently don't have).

You: "navi turning red?"
Again, imagination: Something evil is usually colored red. "navi turns red as a result of their evil plan!"

You: "navi is a girl; not a guy"
Decription of art: "link's fairy navi still lives and uses her power to revive link." You also you can't read.

You: "and THE MASTER SWORD should be put back in the pedestal of time once more so that the next hero of time could use it to take down ganondorf once more."
Again, in the description: "...they bury link under ground and keep his corpse locked in a temple..." If he is buried, he might have been buried with his stuff.

You: "also, link wouldnt be able to wield the master sword if this really happened. Its THE SWORD OF EVIL'S BANE. period."
Me: Yes, this is true. It is Evil's Bane. You might actually have a valid point with this one, but again... you have no imagination so it's hard for you to understand just the concept of the piece of art.

Review submitting: "Remember, you're submitting a REVIEW for this CONTENT. This isn't a place for you to make smug jokes, post stupid nonsense, or act like a total jerk." Again, you don't know how to read.

Anyway, this is awesome along with your other masterpieces, dommi-fresh.