I Can't Escape I Can't Escape

Awesome game! reminds me of the old 3D windows screen saver... lol

The Last Door: Prologue The Last Door: Prologue

I agree Sharkbite78, this game doesn't need money to be finished. I like what you have so far. You should just finish the game instead of asking for money.

Card Monsters Card Monsters

Only problem I've come across is that rarely in battle there will be a delay after selecting an action. It then shows a loading bar with a caption of what I was trying to do, then after maybe a second the loading bar hits 100% and the game continues. I love this game. I just wish I started playing it sooner.

DOOM Complete Soundboard DOOM Complete Soundboard

Only thing I found wrong was the pain sound for the Revenant. It's pain sound is the same as the same as the former sargents, zombiemen, imps, and chaingunners. Other than that, it was perfect.

Snowball Ambush Snowball Ambush

Awesome game! Great controls, nice graphics, plenty of replay value!

ItsTheAshtray responds:

Thanks! Very nice of you

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Hey! Hey, Katniss! KNIFE!

Ragnarok Eternal Ragnarok Eternal

Love the game, but I did find a glitch. If you equip the Sprint Armor and double jump over the lava in the lava room, you end up off screen. You can run to the left or right, but you basically can't do anything.

Envoy Envoy

"You can try again, take a break or play another a great games."... what??

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Fun

The reason why people "die all of a sudden" is because there is a timer. You have 60 seconds to light people on fire. Once your time is over, you die.

Dic Dac Doe Dic Dac Doe

Good game.

Well done, good AI, but there is a lot of unused space, and the red on orange makes it a little hard on the eyes. Over all: well done.